If you’re in New Orleans or Jefferson Parish and looking to get a plan in place for your family’s future without the more detailed steps of an entire estate plan, our Nola Succession Law Basic Starter Will is perfect for you.
Basic Starter Will
Our Basic Starter Will service is geared towards couples or individuals who need help crafting various legal documents that explain your wishes regarding your assets and beneficiaries if you become incapacitated and after you die.
Having these documents in place in case of unforeseen circumstances will not only ensure your wishes are met, but will also help your loved ones who will be left to deal with the process.
With our Basic Starter Will service, you’ll get the benefit of our team of skilled attorneys with decades of experience working with these documents who will help you put your plan in place and avoid any pitfalls along the way.
This affordable, convenient will service includes:
30-minute call with our Nola Successions attorneys to cover the basics
Completion and notarization of the following documents:
- Medical Powers of Attorney and Living Wills (Advanced Directives)
- Powers of Attorney
(Please note that this service does not include unlimited revisions; nor does it include guidance for larger estate planning necessities, including trusts, probate, tax advice or more complicated situations such as second marriages.)
These documents are vital for any New Orleans or Jefferson Parish-based individual or family to have for the following reasons:
- Your loved ones will know where your assets should go when you pass away, as well as who you will want administering your estate.
- Having these documents in place avoids the need for emergency guardianship if you become incapacitated or need assistance making future medical, personal, or financial decisions.
- Your documents can appoint a guardian for your minor children in case something happens unexpectedly.
- These attorney-revised documents will provide the basics for your plan, and you’ll have our contact information if you have further questions down the road.
How it works:
Schedule your call with our team of Louisiana attorneys.
We’ll work through the details together on our 30-minute call and present you with your Basic Starter Will package for signature.
Complete the intake form you receive in your confirmation email.
Please choose from one of the following options.
(2) Medical Powers of Attorney and Living Wills (Advanced Directives)
(2) Powers of Attorney
(1) Medical Power of Attorney and Living Will (Advanced Directives)
(1) Power of Attorney